Godaddy email login : Godaddy is an Internet webhosting trader company where people can buy domains and can register domain names and can even transfer domain names to other users. It is one of the top most trusted company for many users all over the world. If you are professional or else a newbie blogger or a web designer, then “GODADDY” is the best place for you to land upon. It is founded by Bob Parsons.
If you have your website and email address hosted with GoDaddy, you can configure GroupMail mass email software with the GoDaddy email settings below to send your newsletters and other group emails through the GoDaddy SMTP mail server.
Here are some steps which I am going to share for you people who have some doubts regarding this GODADDY email login.
- The first thing your going to want to do is sign in to your GoDaddy login account and click “Email” under “My Products” on the left.
- Then you want to click on “Email Forwarding Plans“. For me it was right in the middle of the page in the “Email Plans” section.
- Now, you will most likely have free credits if you’ve ever bought anything from GoDaddy. Find the type of credit that you want to use and click “Use Credit“. A box will show on the right side with a dropdown of domains that you own. Select the domain that you want to use it with and click “Continue“. If the account doesn’t show up right away you might have to refresh that page a couple of times.
- Then your going to click “Manage Account“. On the next screen click “Add” and fill out the details for the email address you want to create and the Gmail address you want to forward to and click “OK” at the bottom right to save. You can also click the “Bulk Address” option if you are adding more than one address.
- Now your going to login to the Gmail account you forwarded the address to. In order to send email from that address you need to go to “Settings“, “Accounts“, and add the address under “Send Mail as:“. This will send verification to that email address to make sure you can send mail from that account. Make sure you change the “When receiveing as message:” value to “Reply from the same address the message was sent to“.
- Go back to the inbox and there should be a verification email there, since you already forwarded the account to Gmail. Open that email and click the link. You’re Done! Now all the email you get at that personalized address will go to your Gmail inbox and when you reply it will be from that personalized address.
Thanks and keep visiting for more guys, do let us know if you’ve anything related to www.godaddy.com login or godaddy email login. Thanks and keep visiting for more such posts in future guys. 🙂 I will be looking forward for your comments.